Kingsway Podiatry are looking for a suitable replacement for a leaving female podiatrist. The successful applicant will be required to work 2-3 days per week. Have a great knowledge of podiatry and provide an outstanding service.
To apply you will need:
Have a strong work ethic
Minimum 4 year qualification in Podiatry
Be registered in AHPRA
Hold your own PI insurance
Ability to gain your provider number through Medicare
Foot Mobilisation Therapy (FMT)
Advanced Biomechanical Experience
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Practice Podiatrist - Mandurah
We are seeking a motivated Podiatrist to help grow the podiatry section of our busy multi-disciplinary allied health clinic.
This Podiatry role will involve managing a varied private practice case load including general podiatric foot and nail care, biomechanical assessments, musculoskeletal complaints, sports injuries, and orthotic prescription.
The position available is part-time, with the potential to grow to a full-time case load if desired. New graduates are welcome to apply.
4 Life is a progressive clinic, dedicated to providing best practice, evidence based treatments and achieving outcome based results with our patient’s goals in mind. We aim to set the bench mark for Allied Health services in the Peel / Mandurah Region and have been awarded the Peel Business of the Year Award in 2016 and 2017.
• Be part of a successful and rapidly expanding organisation.
• Work in a multidisciplinary team of physiotherapists, podiatrists, exercise physiologists, remedial massage therapists, and rehabilitation consultants, with extensive and varied experience in injury management and rehabilitation.
• Ongoing in house and external professional development is encouraged and supported with financial reimbursement.
• Work at a comfortable pace (with minimum 30 minute appointments), where the patient always comes first.
• Manage and quickly build a varied caseload of motivated, dedicated clients, with a large referral base, huge potential for growth, and the opportunity to pursue your areas of interest.
• Fantastic location and great lifestyle in beautiful Mandurah. Close to train station and freeway
To be successful in this role you will need to:
• Be a tertiary qualified Podiatrist with working rights in Australia and AHPRA registration.
• Hold professional indemnity and liability insurance.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Be friendly and professional with a passion for improving people’s health and helping them reach their full potential.
• Be organised and be able to work both independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Forward your interest in this position to Jye and Grant at email@example.com.
Please see our websites for additional information on our clinic: www.4lifephysiotherapy.com.au and https://4lifepodiatry.com.au
Mobile podiatrist urgently required, minimum one day per week with strong possibility of ongoing clinic work. Excellent remuneration and administrative support provided.
Email applications to : firstname.lastname@example.org
14 September 2018
David McKay & Associates
A rare opportunity has arisen for a full-time podiatrist in beautiful Launceston, Tasmania, Commencing in September 2018.
About the business
- · The clinic is vibrant, well established for 30 years and holds a stellar reputation in Launceston.
- · Rooms are spacious and well equipped.
- · Experienced podiatrist available for mentoring.
- · Relaxed lifestyle with significantly lower cost of living than other States.
About the Role
The position entails a varied scope of practice, from biomechanical assessments, paediatrics, sports podiatry, diabetics, orthotic therapy, nail surgery, through to general podiatry. Nursing home and private home visits are also included (Business car provided), giving the successful applicant a well-rounded variety of podiatric practice.
Skills and experience
- · The successful applicant would require full registration with AHPRA.
- · The position would suit a new graduate or an experienced Podiatrist.
- · A current manual drivers licence will be necessary.
Launceston offers a relaxed lifestyle, fine foods and wine, comfortable climate and a central location near Tasmania’s many scenic wonders.
The successful applicant will receive continuing education and relocation support.
59 Cameron Street
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
(03) 6331 4811
Are You The Motivated and Dynamic Podiatrist We Are Looking For?
You are a fun, personable, outgoing Podiatrist and have a desire to excel in private practice. You’re always looking to develop your clinical knowledge and skills, and are eager to take on new and exciting challenges.
Perhaps you are looking for your first role in a practice or maybe you just aren’t fulfilled with your career so far and you know that there is a better opportunity waiting for you. Well, things are about to change, read on to hear how:
You’ll be our future Podiatrist, and you will take pride in your Podiatry career.
You’ll have great people skills, fantastic communication and enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, and having a laugh and banter in our vibrant culture.
You want to earn a fantastic base salary, and be financially rewarded as you grow your case load. You want the opportunity to become more than just a standard team member because you know that you are able to deliver much, much more.
Galleria Podiatry, Morley, is a modern, fully equipped, Innovative, Professional Podiatry practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 15 years of history we are continuing to expand due to a popular following amongst patients, medical referrers, strong networks and an excellent community reputation. We are currently building a brand new, state-of-the art podiatry practice due for completion in 6 weeks.
Commencing March 2018, we have a part-time position available, with the potential of progressing into a full-time position, working in several clinics both North and South of the river.
We are committed to helping all of our team to reach their potential professionally and personally and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment. We offer an attractive salary with great performance incentives so you are rewarded for your hard work.
Whether you are a young energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are more experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you. Tell us why this job is for you !
Simply email your interest with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. You can also personally deliver or post it to Nic Lange, Galleria Podiatry, 295 Walter Road, Morley, 6062.
Be quick – resumes close January 25th 2018.
295 Walter Road,
Morley, WA, 6062
P: (08) 9275 9006
F: (08) 9275 9196